View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 22:05   Link #47
Mirakuru

I am 100% for Zero x Yuuki~ a big reason is that I just plain love Zero to pieces and I think he deserves happiness the most out of all the characters in the series. I also think Yuuki and he are very compatible together. =] People argue that their relationship resembles that of siblings, but I think many couples exhibit similar mannerisms as the two of them. ^^ I mean, come on, they argue and play around with each so much. XD Also, it may seem like Yuuki is hurting Zero at the moment, but I think Zero's current pain will eventually turn into empathy and he will truly have peace of mind in all aspects of his life (notably with pureblood vampires). I also think he truly loves Yuuki because he is always willing to put his own life on the line to protect her, even if it means alienating Yuuki from him, making her hate him, or pushing her towards Kaname. Beneath his cold exterior is a kind heart.. but to tell the truth, his exterior isn't always that cute because Zero's expressions toward Yuuki are just too darn adorable!! XDD But to sum it all up, I think the couple has tons of chemistry together and need each other. ^^ And their relationship can be paralleled to Kaien x Juuri.. I think Zero x Yuuki deserves to work out, because the former couldn't. ;_;

But... I don't mind Zero x Yuuki x Kaname either. XDD *is shot*