View Single Post
Old 2012-07-31, 18:03   Link #210
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Oh, him.

I kinda liked him, because while he was sorta perverted, he was also sorta serious about it, in a non-comedic way.

You got the impression that he actually knew what he was after in an emotional way, rather than the "Tits!! Asses! I want to fondle them all the time!!" kind of guys who rarely seem to have a motive in regards to women other than satisfying their dicks, nor an ability to think with anything else either.
Another thing to note is that Sugisaki knew them before hand and wasn't just randomly picking up girls- It doesn't hurt that he actually worked hard for them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
The best moment is when someone points it out to them and they have this 'oh shit' face as they realize that their casual flirting/joking around was taken much more seriously than they ever intended.
Well yeah there's that, but for me it doesn't get any better than-

Quote:
“Hey, Heivia. What is this about?”

“Weren’t you listening? It’s pretty obvious. Does this really sound like some high level code to you?”

“Two Elites from different sides using a war to fight over a single maintenance soldier? That’s one hell of a story. How much engineering skill does this guy have? Does he have proprietary tools only he can use or something?”

Without speaking a word and still smiling, Heivia clenched his right fist and punched his partner in the face.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote