View Single Post
Old 2009-09-06, 15:40   Link #61
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
Jesus died over 2 000 years ago and everybody knows him. You could compare him to Allah or Buddah. Jesus died and started christianity while Roger sacrificed himself and started the age of pirates. I'm not starting a new religion or blashming christianity, but there is a diffrence between Roger and Whitebeard.
Well I admitted that Roger is the most important foundation and most important. And I wouldn't compare Roger to Jesus, I don't think that's a accurate comparison, at least not until you have people worshiping him and is thought to be the Son of the Sea God or some shit.
Quote:
Who's Whitebeard? He used to be Rogers rival and now he's the strongest men alive after Rogers death.
This doesn't make sense. The only way this could make sense is if Whitebeard was a nobody before he fought Roger. And that obviously wasn't the case.
Quote:
Who's Rayleigh? He used to be Roger's right hand and now he hides after Rogers death.

Who's Garp? He is one of great pirates that once nearly captured Roger.
I can give you these 2. But take into consideration that Garp also chased and captured other strong pirates, being as though Shakky said Garp chased her a lot as well. Roger was the most noteworthy because he conquered the whole of the Grand Line.
Quote:
Who's Shanks? He is a younko that used to be a no name pirate on Roger's ship, but after his death we took the rest of the crew.
Red-Hair Shanks rise to notoriety was based on his own strength alone, not through his association with Roger.
Quote:
Who's Dragon? He is the most wanted man. He tried to bring down the WG. You know like Roger used to do XD
Have we been reading the same manga?? Um. Last I checked Roger was a pirate who's goal was to conquer the Grand Line. And surrendered due to his illness. Aren't all pirates considered threats to the Government??? I must be wrong. I guess those bounties are out for sport.

You seem to be under the impression that because of how they were introduced in the storyline, that's how they were introduced to the OP world.