View Single Post
Old 2012-06-18, 17:02   Link #18088
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
if you took them yourself, could you do me a big favour and take some 2 or 3 screens @ 1280x720 low or mid texture settings? wonder if it would be worth it for me quality wise as I can only run lower settings/rez...would check myself but currently have skyrim uninstalled due to recent OS-re-install... also, is this up on nexus?
Well until he responds with likely better info... They've had a 2 Claymore sword mods (one with outfit but this one isn't it) since January but both are buggy as hell (never updated since uploaded, I suspect they where ported mods from other games just thrown on and forgotten about hence the glitches)... I'll admit due to not wanting to bore myself with Skyrim I haven't played it in about 2 months so if there is a new mod with the sword I don't know but since it's Helen's sword and that was one of the mods I find it doubtful. From what I recall of the glitch once you purchase the sword it will stay on you... until you reload and then it's gone for good. Hearing this I never bothered to load the mod and try it out... maybe I'm mixing up the bug with the Helen sword with the other one but in the end both where pretty buggy based from the reviews and comments.

They also seem to have a hair mod, a character companion mod, and an armor mod too based on what I can visually see. However what they really need is the more beautiful faces mod... my god it's been so long since I played without that mod I forgot how ugly some of the default faces where. That second to last pic is... disturbing