View Single Post
Old 2008-09-02, 06:08   Link #910
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Again, seems too short for a whole chapter, but maybe that's just a small part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggle wyrm View Post
I kind of doubt Rafciella will awaken this next. I don’t think that Rene will want to cooperate, even with the prospect of being a cripple; she is still a Claymore after all. The deal Riful is offering her isn’t that great anyway. It basically amounts to “Help me gain a supremely powerful weapon and I might let you go. Oh, and that’s if my boyfriend’s not bored, he likes to ‘play’ with girls”.

Rene will probably have to be threatened further and put to the whip before she plays ball. Even then, I think she’ll do something unexpected and forge a connection between her and Rafciela.

She might be the only one able to control it a la Miata, and become a football between Riful, Isley, the Ghosts and the Organization. Not to mention providing amusement if she ever runs into Raki and Priscilla again.

She could also bring a true monster into the world, and be the only one able to take it out.

Anyway those are my ill-informed crackpot theories and I’m sticking to them…
…until chapter 83 comes out.

By the way I don’t read spoilers. They tend to “spoil” the story when I actually read it, so I could be completely off base.
I like this actually. If Rene can somehow forge such connection, she'll prolly have a monster even more powerful than Priscilla right in her hands, but what would she use it for? If I'm right and her devotion to the Org isn't just for kicks, I doubt she'd want to do something like that either. Also, are her Youki sensing abilities advanced enough to do what you say she can? We don't know if even Galatea can do such a thing at this stage. I wouldn't rule this theory out but meh, I got my doubts =\