View Single Post
Old 2010-06-29, 02:29   Link #43
Ending

If there is something that I dislike in the recent animes it has to be the excessive pantyshots. It's usually a young schoolgirl too, which makes me wonder if the producers are friends of Pedobear. Also... pantyshots do absolutely nothing to the story. If they don't have anything to say they only waste my time.

Predictability. The biggest reason why I can't get into anime anymore, period. When I started it was all great and whatnot, but after watching different series for six years I can recognize how the story will go from the first episode. E.g: if it's a harem anime, then there is bound to be only one "true" love for the protagonist. Which spoils the entire thing.

Or if it's an action anime, then the hero has to be so fast that nothing can touch him. Or if something touches it has to be for the dramatic effect that lasts exactly five second until the hero beats the crap out of anything and everything. Including the guy who had been invincible just a moment ago.

I also hate the antagonists, but not because of their role. I hate them because they are always made thoroughly evil and nothing like a normal human being. A caricatyre. They are also too random, often appearing out of nowhere for no reason other than to piss you off (so that the hero has something to beat the crap out of). Worse, sometimes they become sidekicks and or humorous side-characters, which is just lame. Especially if they wanted to kill everything the hero represents one episode before. So instead of killing the bitch the hero takes him/her in.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote