View Single Post
Old 2010-09-09, 10:15   Link #157
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
And this is why HiME/Otome connection is so far-fetched. I'm sorry I had to say this but this connection looks confusing and non-existent. But we all know that Sunrise is making kind of journal from Hisayuki-san said. I'm little too worried on how they would execute the story very well, since they put the replica of the Black Mountain on Otome blu-ray special. I'm very convince they'll make a new path instead of connection. I just hope we go through a shonen based generation to generation story with alot of realistic elements.
Why are there two different HiME marks shown, then? Mikoto had the normal one, so why did Lena have one that was similar? It looked like a cross from the Sears Orphan symbol and a HiME symbol, implying some artificialness. Also, Artemis was Alyssa's child, and appears to be Lena's child as well. Otome in general seem like an artificial way to create HiME.

Anyway, not saying they are related, just that there are hooks. My main point was that there has to be another prequel at least planned, because the Sifr OAV put in too many hooks that go unexplained.

The Sakura/Artai guy one, for instance. There is no reason to include them, except perhaps to hint that Sakura's pink robe becomes Arika's pink robe mode.

Of course, they have another Sequel after Zwei instead, and have Arika and friends find out things about the past instead.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote