Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-06, 00:49   Link #1980
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Exactly. That's pretty much what I was getting at. You shouldn't worry about this to the point it might affect your work like it's happening with Chieri, but you shouldn't discount the issue completely like Nagisa does either. I think a middle ground is the way to go
There is likely a reason it takes both of them together to make the kirara react. They balance each other, not just in terms of their skills, but emotionally as well.

However, I believe Nagisa's view on the girls in the selection round is that you won't truly fail unless you give up. The girls in the selection round gave up. When faced with a threat to their ideals and dreams, they ran rather than face the challenge. Those who passed were those who had the will to stand and defend each other, and defend their dreams and the dreams of the people at the concert they thought they were protecting.

Chieri will not lose unless she chooses to give up and abandon her dreams. It's not about one person getting ahead of another. There is no "ahead" of anyone. There is only each girl's own path, which only that girl can follow. You do not win or lose: you simply follow your dream, until you either reach it, or abandon it.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote