View Single Post
Old 2006-11-14, 08:51   Link #81
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
I replied saying that he thought he would have to at least put his goal on hold for the better of the village, as he had been doing. Again in my very first post :

Kakashi approaches him about this after he starts to seriously think about running away (his fight with naruto). He started obsessing about it, making him think he wasnt powerful enough, so he would leave and seek power. Kakashi tried to stop this. Notice he didn't say anything about his revenge before this incident.

Certainly if his opponent was Itatchi, he could have his revenge while in leaf. But at that point it was uncertain if he would have enough power or get the chance if he stayed doing missions for leaf. Itatchi also lead him to believe he was less powerful for staying.

He might have softened to the point of not wanting to kill his brother, but thats a matter of opinion, hardly fact. I think what dictated his actions mostly was power. There probably was a good part of him that thought he might lose sight of his goal as well however.
Sight Im not saying he would had not faced Itahci, Im saying that staying in Konoha would had changed his mindset and made him forget about his Goal, Sasuke Goal is Kill his brother, goal that was straying even after 1 or 2 month of been together with Naruto, imagine 3 years? I picture Sasuke with a Jackets just like the one Naruto uses.

And Itahci did not say anything about Been week because he was in Konoha, that was the sound 4 line.

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-11-14 at 09:11.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote