View Single Post
Old 2010-12-05, 12:18   Link #19438
ijriims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
During EP7, by the end of Clair's play, if I remember correctly.
I really doubt Yasu planned to use the bomb, since that's basically what sealed the deal, and it was said that, had Battler not shown up, then something would have happened, but nothing big as in this massive tragedy.
I only remember something like "If Battler returned one year earlier or one year later, the incident would not happen"

I could intrepret it as if Battler return one year earlier, without Rudolf bending the knee to ask for his return, then Shannon did not need to ask for Kyrie's help. So Kyrie could not plan ahead.

If one year later, the financial distress of adults should have resolved, or because Krauss refused to lend money to his siblings, the other families lost significantly. The whole family was so broken that family meeting is no longer possible. So no killing. Or George got Shannon away after that year, so no killing either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Yeah and I think there's definitely something going on there, but I don't think Yasu wanted that.
It's probably something related to the inheritance, which in Lion's world was already decided.
How did the inheritance matter affect Rudolf's choice to bend his knee? I don't get it.

Perhaps I should ask more directly why you don't think Yasu want Battler to return on 1986 family meeting.

Battler, you have already known it, right?

Without Love, it cannot be seen.
ijriims is offline   Reply With Quote