View Single Post
Old 2011-03-08, 18:19   Link #184
Shiikamayo
Super Tsundere Massacre!

Quote:
The protagonist's denseness has it's limits my friend, when it faces the red orange comet.
At the very least, you can say that she's made 3 times as many fans as a normal harem female lead ^_^.

Actually, the name "Char Aznable" was originally based on Charles Aznavour, a legendary French singer, so that's one more connection for our little Orange Comet. ^_^

Now that I think about it though, Charlotte may actually be at disadvantage over the other girls in winning Ichika's affection. It's entirely possible that due to Chifuyu's influence growing up, Ichika may have at the very least a strong predisposition to girls with kuudere/tsundere characteristics. With this in mind, one could argue that Charlotte has the polar opposite personality of what Ichika may like in a woman compared to say... Houki who's practically Chifuyu Lite. While the audience might see Charlotte as the clear choice for a long happy marriage with 2.5 kids, Ichika might actually subconsciously like a girl to kick him in the face every so often. If this is the case, I hope Charlotte can teach Ichika the wonders of being in a loving relationship that doesn't involve repeated outbursts of domestic violence.

By the way, what's the established ship name for Ichika x Charlotte? I would assume "Ichar" or "Icharlotte" but I haven't really seen one commonly used as of yet.