View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 09:40   Link #1816
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
for gold im waiting for Revanant & widow weaps to pop out... since I opened lots lots of veteran packs no luck to get those... so I ususally must use Avanger X or Mattock V (or even VII now)

latest guns I got were Claymore shotgun and Hornet SMG (but the recoil kills the gun ;/)

but the most important thing is to have a good team... I like when people stick together and think on the battlefield and know when to fallback a bit as we are pressured.... but I hate when some Vanguard or some other dude rushes streight on the enemy then dies and expects to get there and heal him....but the same time its 1less gun to keep the pack... I would like to have a chat window (not talking but one to write or at least 1button commands (attack, hold ground, need help, fallback shouts)
I beat gold using Mantis I. In general rather than the gun, like you said, teammates are more important. And yes Vanguards are bit annoying for me since I play as Infiltrator and they always mess up my aim. But they could very useful in taking down phantom and I suppose for crowd control with Nova. Though some players need to realize that in Gold they really do need to stick together and as they can get killed very easily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I've opened so many vet boxes and not a single sniper rifle, just pistols, SMGs, assault rifles and shotties. Not the weapon my class actually uses. Dafuk.
Same with me as well I am getting is upgrade to Viper, Mattock, and random shotguns. None of those guns are the one I want, I just want either upgrade to Mantis or a Widow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Which class did you use? I'm not sure whether I want to go with Infiltrator or Engineer or Sentinel.
I played as Salarian Infiltrator. I am going to say Infiltrator is very important in Gold as you are the main "healer". Engineer are pretty good support and I find that they are pretty good for distracting Atlas. Now the most important teammate for me was any Asari character as they have Stasis. If I had a Widow I probably would not need one, but without a Widow I have a hard time killing Phantom as a headshot would not kill them. But Stasis means automatic death for Phantom.