View Single Post
Old 2011-08-02, 22:33   Link #978
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
My favorite of the lot.
Thanks Kuroi-sempai~~ *in a nice and sweet tone lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
The Aki sisters are still considered as a single entity...
Seriously, it's probably a question of color's taste but I do prefer the Hina signature over the others.
Yep they were.... the other one will cry if I separated them lol, ... the Hina signature have resulted unexpectedly well IMO.. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Haven't received those cookies yet but I'm already drooling I bet they taste delicious! Haha thanks I really hope they help

You should stop lurking and start showcasing your stuff! It's fantastic, and there's nothing to be nervous about I'm sure people will love it! Plus we need more anime on the forum It's mostly just games, RL, movies, and some other miscellaneous stuff

Yeah I did better on the Iron Man one. The robot was a hit or miss and it mostly missed You should participate too! It's freestyle this week so enter something! Ima force you to if you say no >:] MUHAHAHAHA xD

I cry cause of the difference of skill between me and them. Don't worry, you're not alone Patchy-chan

That's why you should aim to be better than them so you can make them feel down xD

Oh and some nice works there! I'm not CnCing them this time though Maybe later, when I'm feeling up to it. It's always good to experiment but I like the way you do your text now Just try to group it all of it together like you did with this update and you're good! Although you might not want to listen to me about text because it is one of my worst areas
Hahaha.... send them already after spreading some random bitter cookies around

Ok... will try to be active there when I've some time.... since I wanted to try some tricks there as well... as of now... >_< time is still limited so I've only visiting a few sites around these past few weeks.

Hahaha.... good luck on BSOTW there.... I knew that even though they're saying that they're what you called "beginner" they're level were still surprisingly on a PRO mode ~_~>.

Hahaha.... we will reach them as soon as possible... though you were reach them first for sure... >_<

>_< Text is my main problem, the reason is..... I'm lazy to download new fonts ... (wish there were some nice font pack)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Very Nice update again Patchy-sama

The Hina signature is really shimmering. and aki sisters why don't you separated them.

How's your Flandre hunting? I'm crying after I finished it yesterday will send the replay later to you.
Haha just like I said above the 2 sisters were inseparable... love shimmering stuff and the shiny dust reached the cursed doll >_<...

Bad... really... >_< though I finished Mokou.... *whistling* ... I always ended up losing at her counterclock (flan) ~_~...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
Really nice work like always!
Like these two!

Just one thing, I think her hair on the left are a little bit strange, they came out too much of the sign, maybe you should blend them a bit more ^^
Thanks sempai... thanks for the tip... will surely do it next time... (blending more)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
you have so many touhou sigs..need some mayo chiki sigs

And im still using that sayanara sig you made for me on another forum, Bloody awesome ^^
Haha as long as there is a person who were drawing some nice touhou pix I'm eager and motivated to create one... though this past weeks/months ... I've been slowed down a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Patchy-Chan you still awesome with making all these sigs

my favorite from your last update
*hug* been a while sempai... thanks for the compliment again... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter Fly View Post
I won't let you torture my rabbits! And neither will my bunnies allow you to do that! And I'm not hungry, just ate my lunch
Ok... I will not torture them ... but will just only make them sleep forever ... *grinning*

Quote:
Whom are you calling a kind and gentle fairy? LOL. If you're calling it as to yourself, you're not right in any way I'm not wicked, but at least you know how your personality is xD
wah... what fairy are you saying... >_<... I don't know any fairy that is kind and gentle... it's evil... wicked ... and mischievous fairy... yep... I know I'm kind and gentle... I really know that myself... *smiling*

Quote:
How can I see such a out of the world definition of such a kind fairy, like me? I'm not hungry yet, if you plan to wait, you will have to need lots of patience
hahaha.... patience? after thinking what will happen to you I surely have a lot of patience stored just for that.... *laughing in a hmmm cute way.. tee hee hee*

Quote:
*Magic* Now my hair looks perfectly normal and perfectly good now who's Sadoko? I guess she's a girl who doesn't have good hair, cuz you're not nice to complement someone
Hahaha tbh she really does have a long ang good looking jet black hair... ^^... Want me to straighten and Iron your hair.... I'll use some 5000 degrees iron to it...

Quote:
*Sudden attack* Yay! My mud ball hit you in the face! You look like a beauty piece xD Now how do you think is my accuracy in hitting evils like you?
gahhh... *wiping off that mud* y...you evil fairy... *threw back many mudball to you...* double... nope triple.... even though I'm not accurate evading many pieces at once will surely hit you... XD

Quote:
Best of luck for you life ahead, Patchy-sama! Hope you have everything good. Now would you mind the tag attached to the wishes?
Thanks!. TBH I don't know if I can continue to update this thread more often specially in this coming month... sigh... oh well... hope there will still be some time for updating this thread even only in a monthly manner... ~_~ will surely miss anyone in here ... just like that fairy who threw some mudball in me >_<

Quote:
I guess the secret is......... you are a sorceress+alien. Right?
It's easy to understand others grammer, but difficult to find whether the other is able to understand our language?
Hmmm don't know maybe there is something like that... or maybe I'm an half-fairy half mage too... >_<...

The secret in that is if that person will reply to you ....

Quote:
The end of the replies to Butter Fly, is a little confusing You dint quote my lines
Sorry just a mistake when it comes to pasting my reply in here from my "notepad of replies".....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
*drools all over patchy's thread* :3

sorry too many new sigs lol XD
Love the updates keep it coming ^^b
wahh~~ *quickly picked up a mop*... now that's more like it... neh... is the drool containable... will I become a zombie too?

Thanks Dave sempai ^^...

Quote:
^ Wipe the thread Patchy-sama is short tempered
Haha... nope you're wrong.... >_< I'm a kind and patient person... though not for some bad fairies like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I find this one to be particularly gorgeous. Very nice work, Patchy.
Thanks for the compliment ^^ *smiling*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCloudXx View Post
Wow Patchy! It looks like you really take you're time. You're work is gorgeous and lightiful =D Great quality too! =)
Hmmmm kinda... though I'm working all of them in a 1-2 day basis... >_< since I'm kinda busy these past months... only working at them when I have some time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larthak View Post
This deserves a freshly baked cookie. Lovely piece.

Edit: Well, the forum says otherwise. Time to scout a few more threads.
Thanks sempai.... you don't have to... stuffed too many cookies lately... and my stomach will already blow... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanaMinami View Post
Been a while here Patchy, thread is still as shinier than it was before.

Deserved some undeniable praise.
Hahaha... that is without a doubt bec. of the dust that gave to me by a certain fairy (B-fly)... so this thread is always shiny... using it a lot... more than before...

Thanks for the compliment sempai *smiling mischievously*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
ahhhh love Kotommi! Need to go use that sig again now...I have so many beautiful Kotomi sigs to use...3 from you, one from Riki, and three from Star! What will I do..
Soooo prettyyy...but that doesn't even begin to cover tour sigworks, Pat-chama.
Magnificent perhaps...shiny...marvelous. Loverly!

Oh great Patchy, I wanna be more like you!

the reisen ones are amazing. I particularly like the one of her with the gun, well done and awesome looking! ...more CnC later. But really, great work as ever
Oh Illu-chama!.. yup that shows how friendly Illu-chama is... ^^... you deserved those lovely gifts... hmmmm you can either wear a rotasig... or use them time to time...

Wah!! that's too much of a praise... >_< flattered..... *fainting*....

Me? hahaha nope.. don't be like me... ^^ just be yourself since you have your own particular style... and people also liked those of yours.. ^^..

Thanks again Illu-chama...

------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Updates...

Aigis (Tjaard-sama)

Random Freebies I just throw out there...

Kamisama Dolls/Itsuka tenma no Kuro Usagi

Touhou Updates:

Perfect Cherry Blossom Update

Yuyuko Saigyouji (gave to Seit-sama both)

Konpaku Youmu

Yakumo Yukari
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote