View Single Post
Old 2012-02-10, 21:09   Link #14
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

A good episode indeed. All the preparations for the final battler are complete, I like the way that each Flame Haze finds an opponent with an equal strenght. But I do wonder where are Khamsin and Rebecca at this moment, can't remember anything about that part.

The God's entry could not be more perfect, specially the SouthValley's one. Those demon-like servants look indeed terrorific, know I understand why the Tomogaras called them "monsters", each of them is truly a one man army.

I felt that Chiara and Sale didn't have enough time on screen, but well, the rematch with Mammon will fix that. Although they could have given us a little glimpse of it to fit with the other's battles.

So I guess everyone have their hands full, let's see who is going against who...

Ribesal & Pyrsoin vs. EastEdge.

Ribesal seems like pure brute force, he can split himself into multiple copies, but EastEdge can simply destroy all them with his spell. Pyrsoin seems useless here, I don't think that his cheap poison trick can do anything against a God of Earth.

Lerajie & Orobas vs. WestShore.

This will be interesting. I know that Orobas can turn into a horse and that Lerajie is a pretty supportive defense (trying not to spoil it), WestShore also has a pretty generous source of water to perform her attacks and protect herself at the same time. I'm undecided but I'm going with Denizen's side here.

Haborym vs. SouthValley.

This will be one of my favourite ones. I don't know how far the SouthValley's army's power can go, but they will have a really hard time dealing with Haborym's Burning Field and his Rinnes. I'm going for a draw here, the two of them will keep clashing each other for the remaining six episodes

Chiara & Sale vs. Mammon.

Again, I don't know the full extent of Mammon's powers, but by the looks I think he is pretty similar to Ribesal, depending of pure strenght. On the other hand, Sale and Chiara make a wonderfull team and they already fooled him and his army once, so why not doing it again? Besides they can't just kill off Sale before he reveal the true behind his "creator".

Yuji & Sydonay vs Shana & Wilhelmina (& Pheles?)

I want to see which new cards they will play at this battle. Yuji's powers are well-known by the Flame Hazes after several battles and encounters, meanwhile, Shana's Danzai and Shimpan are still unknown to him since she hasn't use them before his eyes. Also there is the Chourde (probably mispelled) that Shana is planning to use now. Now about Sydonay and Wilhelmina, there is not much to say, but Sabrac nearly killed Wilhelmina back on S2, but Sydonay never seems to be using his full power, not even when fighting 4 Flame Hazes by himself. After the Giralda's activation I'm pretty sure that the encounter will end and they will move on to a different stage (dealing with Pheles' secret plan).

---

Looking forward for 19. The ending is going to be awesome.

Last edited by SkyFlames; 2012-02-10 at 21:31.