Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-01, 17:00   Link #560
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Another sweet episode, although I'm not sure I like the way the foreigners -who weren't foreigners at all since they were born and raised in Japan, yet were still treated as such- were depicted. I have to admit the team's initial reaction made me laugh however, especially Chihaya's.

Desk giving up his place to Tsukuba was not unexpected. He's better at gathering information and elaborating strategies than he is at playing, so it makes sense for him to make the best use of his abilities by scouting the opponents. He's grown a lot. In the past, I don't think he would have been able to accept a first year had already caught up to him so readily. Glad Sumire joined in as well, though I don't know if the info she's going to bring back will be any useful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
As for ending I was disappointed we didn't get another Taichi's NTR face ending, but with Arata there I don't that will have to wait long to see it again. I guess we'll find out what happened between Shinobu and Arata next week.
I totally expected the episode to end on Taichi seeing Arata and making his usual NTR'd face, then all of a sudden freaking Shinobu out of nowhere! That was actually kind creepy. What is she doing here? I thought she had no interest in team matches. I can't wait for the next episode. We're finally going to find out what kind of relationship those two have. I still say they're just childhood rivals, with Arata being the stronger one since he won all the championships in elementary school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Did Tsukuba win his match too? I couldn't tell.
We weren't shown. I assume he did.