Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-29, 14:42   Link #2061
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
I think you just answered your own statement. Key word "Assassination" NR is indeed a secret NR unit, however their task is to assassinate key Imperial targets like the Jagers to weaken the Empire THEY SERVE NO OTHER PURPOSE. After this has been done an official declaration of war can be made by both sides. What the other guy is saying that Esdese will be tried on War crimes done by her and who will be her judge? RA? THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING EACH OTHER IN BATTLES what gives them the right to judge her on the crimes she committed not even against them. What he is saying is wrong because there cant be any judgment made on the matters of war, WHEN THERE IS NO GOD DAMN WAR
Do you think spies fight in open combat, seriously. There are many components that encomapss a countries war effort, and I don't think you have much understanding of them, but yes spies are considered soldiers. Do you not consider scouts as soldiers, field engineers soldiers, do you not consider Generals as part of the army, do you not consider messengers and communications operatives as part of the army.

What your talking about simply makes no sense, to anyone with even a small understanding of miltarily operations. I soldier it is not simply someone who fights in a field with a weapon. It's not as that simple. anyone who as actually had anything to do with a countries military would laugh at you for it.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote