View Single Post
Old 2013-09-08, 11:25   Link #159
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I can't believe I actually made this but that's what happens at 5am...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
-Your blue line is misleading. We don't know how long Kaido has been active for.
-Purple line also misleading. Rivalry? We know kaido and Moria fought and Moria lost. Where do you get the whole they were rival for X period of time thing?
-Red line once more misleading. Sabo dies 10 years ago from pre timeskip. All we know.
-Green and light blue misleading and bordering false info. All we know Moria meets hogback 10 years prior to pre-timeskip and creates zombies for 10 year after his defeat.
-Luffy meets shanks 10 years prior to time-skip at the age of 7. yes that's correct. well done. But ...
Sabo and ace meet? I might have misinterpreted your graph but Sabo and ace meet at the age 5 or earlier. Afterall they spent 5 years gathering their treasure. not 10 years ago. But rather 15 years from pre-timeskip.
- Purple line very misleading. It is heavily hinted right after moria lost his crew he started building his shadow army. That would be 10 years ago. He didn't lose his army 10 to 20 years ago ( what your graph shows).

So let me summarize,

10 years pre-timeskip these things happend:
What we know happened ( in no specific order)
-Moria started building his shadow army after losing his nakama.
- Luffy/shanks met.
-Ace/Luffy/Sabo met
-Sabo died

What is strongly hinted ( 10 years ago):
-Moria and kaido fought and Then met hogback
-sabo rescued by Revolutionaries

Indeed, These events can be rearranged in the favor of my theory and your theory. That much i agree and have no objection. But giving misleading information ( at least what i think/believe they are) that i disagree to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Don't wanna sound small-minded but if I remember correctly his "official" status, according to one of the Databooks, is dead.

Where do you get your months? A lot of these are birthday months and you are using them as dates events* occurred. May i ask for a link for the months ? or at least your source?
I feel these are your guesstimates than real/oda approved dates. If they are not just your guesstimates then my apologies ( but please provide links/source).

Also a correction. Sabo died 10 years prior to pre-timeskip not 9.

Other than question about the months and what i just mentioned above, i don't have any other issues with your graph.

Cheers.