Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-23, 14:23   Link #24528
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
How so? Aside from liking Tsukune, having been hated by humans (a plot point that got dropped very quickly) and being nice she doesn't have much going for her. All of the interesting personality bits go to Inner Moka.
Let's compare:
Why does Moka like Tsukune? Because he is her first true friend.
Now why do other girls like Tsukune? Pretty much just because he was nice to them when they first met.
Advantage Moka.
Next, did any girl other than Moka ever got angry with Tsukune (after joining his harem) or gave him the cold shoulder for whatever reason? Nope.
Did any girl other than Moka ever criticized Tsukune for whatever reason? Nope.
Did any girl other than Moka ever discuss or consider what would they do in the future? Nope.
Moka cares about her friends as much as any other member of the cast so there's no advantage there.
I could list more things but it's been quite the while since I last reread the whole manga and I don't remember all the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
What makes you think that's happening? She's dying (if she stays dead) because of very plot centric reasons (the revelation that she's a fake personality being a big one).
Oh? And how does the revelation about being "fake" personality exactly makes it necessary to kill her off.