View Single Post
Old 2004-05-07, 03:23   Link #33
jonli
JONLIの憂'

I personally think that Final Fantasy Unlimited had an ok plot....it's just that they crammed all the good stuff in the last episode and the previous 49 episodes were all fillers....characters all underdeveloped....bad designs....

So i think if Final Fantasy Unlimited is remade...with Tetsuya Nomura as the designer and the director...it'll be pretty neat.

Mmm...Final Fantasy 7 reanimated will not be the same...although animation another series with a similar plot would be alright.

Final Fantasy 6 would be neat, they just need to redesign everything to suit the modern taste.

Final Fantasy X and X-2 's graphics are already good enough so i think having it animated would not do anything more but reduce it's quality XD...unless they do it in a large scale but that would make SE bankrupt...

Kingdom Hearts would be nice but i already heard it's being animated.

Final Fantasy XI would also be great.

I would actually rather have them plot a new story instead of animating one of their past series. Since SE always does that...instead of remaking they just plot a new thing...and since now they have Enix helping them i guess they wont screw up like FF:U. They can have Tetsuya and the Fullmetal Alchemist guy help them plot a nice story.