View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 16:25   Link #60
Ami-chan
Raging Ami-chan Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
This reminds me of the episode in Hyouka about people misunderstanding motives. Be careful what you wish upon other people.

Cheers.
It's not really misunderstanding motives. I understand Chiyu thinks she's doing the best thing right now. It's more about natural selection and picking out the people who don't have the brain power to succeed in today's society.

I mean, I would never wish this upon someone IRL obviously, but she's just a 2D drawing so I don't really care. If you look at it, Noumi's pretty straightforward. He's just a bastard, and I'm actually alright with that. But Chiyu hasn't learned that meddling only makes things worse after having already screwed things up. Had she done absolutely nothing, the problems would have already solved themselves. And she was there to witness that, but decided to move along with her plans and make everything worse so she could make it better. Natural selection is usually a good thing, and I wish it upon this series.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/mrjasonpark/Sigs%20and%20Avys/Momo-01-1.jpg