View Single Post
Old 2010-08-21, 18:10   Link #101
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban Hayai View Post
But the problem with villains in Bleach is that most often Kubo seems out of ideas, so he disposes of them in a hurry using plotkai and bad writing.
That probably is pretty much what happens... when you make up shit as you go, you end up never thinking of real good ideas and way to use the characters

Frankly i think the most logical thing to happen was if the SS captains just got their asses kicked, and then the vizards, combining their captain level strength with Vizard augmented strength do what SS could not...

though then again I think another problem is that if the above did happen, then you have to deal with the fact that the all powerful captains, due to their lack of Awe inspiring hollow powers, are actually becoming less relevant and essentially getting getting pushed aside by the vizards... much like VC's most of them fall apart and become second rate fighters who can stand up to the kinds of enemies they are dealing with... That's what Kubo pretty much put together with Ichigo Vs Grimjow.... So now we have the vizards greatly underperforming so that their is only a minor difference between them and the captains; that way the captains can remain relevant... Kubo pretty much wrote himself into a nice damned if you do damned if you don't scenerio
Quote:
And then Aaroniro. He releases... and that's it Game over.
Man is that an understatement...
"I HAVE OVER 30,000 DIFFERENT POWERS!"
*head shot and dead*

y'know i honestly thought their was TONS of potential Aaroniro