View Single Post
Old 2008-01-28, 03:08   Link #21
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankss View Post
Well if we count later-on villains like dragon than Lucci's my fav villain so far...Because he unleashed true powers of Zoan devil fruit, before Lucci it was the no 1 crappy type of devil fruit that everybody hated...Also because he is one friggin legend even amongst shichibukai
Dragon a villain? It's not cause he rebels vs teh World Government that he is a villain. He is the father of the protagonist for crying out loud. He saved Luffy from Smoker so how is he a villain :s.

And Lucci a legend amongst shuchibukai? Lucci was far from legend material, he was an idiot a bad copy from Shishio (implieing at the fact that Shishio was an assassin who enjoyed killing ppl for the government)

My favourite villain was Croc so far. Three showdowns and I still thin that storm move he did > hanabi vs Enel & jet gatling gun vs Lucci. That scene rocked especially cause he fucking hits his way to some meters of solid concrete. Lucci was an idiot tool of that guy with his elephant sword whose name ain't worth remembering. Crocodile however was a ruthless villain with a goal who gave Luffy the hardest time so far. imo
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote