Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-25, 18:45   Link #1726
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
There's also a scene where we hear both their thoughts, Nagisa wondering why it didn't follow her home, and Chieri wondering why it has never glowed for her even after following her. It does seem to glow much brighter when it is with Nagisa than when it's with Chieri
The kirara thing is rather peculiar. For once, I don't think kiraras usually get attached to a particular person the way this kirara follows Chieri around (they even sleep together... no, not in that way lol). Kiraras are attracted to the radiance of the soul, so they flock towards the idols when they're performing, which is when their souls radiate the most. But that's about it. Chieri's kirara is behaving more like a pet, following her around even when she's not performing and pretty much nesting inside her hair.

Things get even more strange as we learn that Nagisa can make it glow, and of course Yuuko can too. So, why is this kirara so attached to Chieri who seemingly can't make it glow? Why not Nagisa, or Yuuko for that matter?

The one thing I'm pretty sure of is that it's not a mistake. Kiraras can even look into one's soul, so there's no way the little critter would stay with Chieri by mistake.

So it's kind of a mystery, and I hope it will be addressed at some point.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-06-25 at 18:59.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote