Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-24, 09:43   Link #1381
AGear2Ax
ClearMind

Send a message via MSN to AGear2Ax
Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
I completely agree the lack of visual impact is a let down on the part of the "enlightenment" attack, they rushed the attack too much here. It's especially bad when it's kind of cliche in fighting shows when an enemy uses some form of illusion attack to trap the protagonist in a "comfort zone" which they could draw inspiration from but they just spent like 5 seconds on it with everyone except Eden and Kouga being "purified" delivered by mere lines.[...]
Maybe that just happens because Fudou was fighting againts Eden, Mars's son... So he doesn't see him as evil and the Salvation for him isn't die like the others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
Never heard the expression "Age of Aquarius"?

Anyway, Medea said the Aquarius' cloth has a "difficult ego". What? I can understand the cloth not accepting Tokisada, but ordering him to kill? I hope there's a clever explanation for its odd behavior, other than Medea just cursed it or something obvious like that.
One thing i'm kinda disappointed is that after Paradox, we didn't get any other Gold Saint connected to the legendary Bronze Saints...it's a great chance to use Hyoga here. I mean, shouldn't he be protecting the Aquarius cloth like Shiryu has done with Libra?
Speaking of connections... I thought we will see again Lynx Mirapolos (you remember him? The bronze saint who wanted to be stronger and that Ryuho let win out of pitty because he was stronger?) since he left to become stronger... Oh well, at least it seems that cliché won't be used. I'm assuming Haruto will fight Tosikada and awaken the 7th sense... and that leaves Koga and Soma to awaken their 7th sense and for the looks of it, Koga will be the last one to awaken it (he gets beaten all the time and 0 KO wins on this arc) on the house of Capricorn Ionia (Time for payback!) so... There wasn't people speculating that Sonia will be the Scorpio Gold Saint? Maybe with a Medea boost of something? So it will make sense that Soma awakens his 7th sense on the Scorpio House and before Koga, isn't? Anyways... I'm just trying to predict the direction from here... And maybe I'm very bad at it...