View Single Post
Old 2010-12-09, 22:23   Link #50
Slayerx

Y'know I thought it was kind of funny when they said Jaiya's body was lying under the ocean... namely conisdering the fact that the rain village is land locked. Sure he probably should have said Lake or something, but it still amused me a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarachi
Kabuto left some holes in his explanation just enough to give Madara some info. The interaction between them makes me excited when the backstabbing begins. :hehehe:
Yes at this point, the chess game going on between madara and Kabuto is the only thing i find really interesting in this war. honestly they just both seem so good at what they do that its hard to call a winner especially since we don't know exactly what Kabuto is planning... One might wonder why Kabuto caved in to madara considering how much madara seemed to fear him earlier; though it could be that Kabuto understands that if Madara is standing up to him despite knowing what Kabuto is capable of, either means madara is incredible confident or he's bluffing and Kabuto just failed to spot it... though i do hope that Kabuto still kept a trick or to up his sleeve about Edo Tensei; if not i feel like this might spell the end of Kabuto as he will loose his usefulness if Madara can use the technique himself... and really i think at this point I prefer Kabuto to madara as far as villains go

As for the rest of the war... frankly after the failure of Sasori and Deidara I have rather low expectations about the match ups and fighting. And Naruto's training bores me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Yeah, that will piss him off.

I do like how Edo was basically called broken in-universe though

About Kabuto getting the DNA. Some are plausable, while others are less so.

Jinchuuriki? Fine, easy.

Kage's? Harder,but possible.

Sasori and Deidara? That I would liked explained.

Either he found the remains of Sasori's real body, or managed to get hold of that heart.

Deidara... Only way I can see it is if he managed to get ahold of his DNA from the remains of the arm that got crushed by Gaara, or he somehow got it before hand, neither of which sit well with me.

Then again, we did see Kabuto around the time Deidara kicked the bucket, didn't we
I might also bring up Sai's brother... i mean considering the secrecy of root, i would imagine that their ninjas would be incredible obscure, and probably be destoryed throughly after they died
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote