View Single Post
Old 2011-09-16, 22:05   Link #7
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Since they downplayed Shouma's injuries this episode, I think that he's going to be out of the hospital come Episode 11.

What I think will happen is that Ringo is going to re-lapse out of a sense of desperation, and Shouma is going to try to talk her out of it. This time she's probably not going to be able to brush it off so easily, as he's now the guy who might have saved her life.

I think it could be a very intense and touching scene, maybe even on the level of a Key work (Archon knows what I mean by that ).

I think we're going to see Ringo emotionally break down a bit in Episode 11. I know I've been predicting that for awhile now, but Episode 10 helps that prediction I think, in how it shows how emotionally conflicted Ringo now is (as opposed to simply being obsessed in one direction and one direction alone).

In any event, I expect Episode 11 to be a watershed moment for Ringo's character. Either its a total re-lapse into insanity and she's never coming out of it, or Shouma gets through to her for good. That's my speculation anyway.