View Single Post
Old 2005-12-19, 19:02   Link #48
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigious
Quick question. Who's baby was that at the end? I mean, everything to me implied it was "hers" mainly because of the name as well as them saying "he belongs to a friend of ours." However, if that's the case, how'd she get him? Did she adopt another baby, is it a clone of Chevalier(it has the same hair as he did, and looks like the baby in the flashback scenes)?

I just can't imagine it being a biological son of hers since there's no indication of her getting romantically involved with anyone throughout the series, let alone suddenly settling down and getting pregnant. The whole baby thing threw me for a loop. Is there an official statement on who the baby belongs to and how he was born? It's probably the only unexplained part of the show that actually bugs me.
If my memory serves me correctly (and assuming I made the right judgement in the first place)

There were 2 children:

In one of the episodes where Eclair was acting as a decoy against the orbital infiltration group, she was working with another woman. That woman had a child, and called her Eclair.

Wasn't the other child the child of mecredi & the inspector?
EDIT: Guess not... guess I'll have to rewatch the series again... someday...

Last edited by eMpTy265; 2005-12-19 at 19:37.
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote