View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 05:55   Link #2065
justpassingby

My main point is always at the end of my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandalman View Post

As for what someone previously said, I aggree that Nobuna is getting too much love by both author and Saru.
Uhh, what? You are aware of the title of the LN, right?
The problem is that the way she was written does not sit well with me.
Spoiler for Bla Bla Bla:

If there is one good thing to say about Nobuna, she did say of "getting all the fruits", just like Yoshiharu. Then again, this novel would end up becoming The Adventure of Yoshiharu and Nobuna Saving The Kumquat.

I am thankful for the author for writing Juubei the way she is. She doesn't need to take the pages time, but enough time taken to make me care. If she was this "ideal girlfriend" for the MC that the author had in mind, I may end up hating Juubei as well.
People might be hating Juubei when they read her endeavor of cockblocking her Master, but when you have someone like Nobuna as the female lead, it is a great mystery for me on why the author didn't send more and more girls to do the same as Juubei did....oh wait.

Now. To the main point. There is this one deluded guy from 2ch Juubei's thread that tried to spark the hope of NobunaxYoshiharuxJuubei End based on short stories from the GA Bunko Magazine. But I'm more interested in short stories concerning Kanbei vs Hanbei in Golf and Test of Courage (Kimo Dameshi). Have anyone read it? And will they be printed in book format?, because I don't want to tire my eyes from reading from my PC, and I don't own a smartphone :P.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-10-01 at 10:37. Reason: missed the number '8' in p281; edit 2 miscopied 淫 = "in"
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote