View Single Post
Old 2006-05-11, 17:34   Link #46
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Red face Things aren't what they seem.

Well a bit after everyone i give it a 7... lol
I guess how great it is, it's really too "daring" for a first episode. Like someone said, i took me quite a while to understand this was a joke...
I don't know, maybe i'm stupid... lol

I loved the voices, though, you know, completely "lifeless". This is pure genius.

Spoiler:

But still, i guess this is a bit too much to ask from an audience. I mean, people like me, who don't know a thing about the novel or the manga.

I have to confess I downloaded it once, threw it away after the OP (is that an OP, by the way? lol) much too quickly, thinking " what the f... was that?", then completely forgot about it
A couple of weeks later i read about it on the suggestion forum, where some people wrote that's the most exciting series this year, once you've gotten past that first ep...

Plus lots of people here are using Haruhi as an avatar and/or a sig, so i really felt like i had to watch it more carefully.

Now i'm watching ep.2 i'd say they are probably right. ^^ I don't remember their nickames but i'll check again and give them good reputation points. That's the less i can do.