View Single Post
Old 2009-05-30, 12:32   Link #2021
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
I do not, DO NOT know how in the heck Liner Notes become Macross Radio from any kind of source. True, I might not have the DVD, but I really doubt Shaloom Translation (which is Translated by magnuskn to English) is actually excerpted from Radio Shows from Macross. I mean:

How in any way it got tracked as RADIO SHOW is out of my head and imagination. I might have to check this with my friend later. :/

As for the commentaries, cheesie would you mind directing us the source of the commentaries stray and you translated from Famitsu? As in, which issue it is? This is kind of need some clearing up for some people *sigh*
Um, well...I mentioned a radio show because of this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Liner notes from Shaloom for episodes 23 and 24 are out. I have already translated the ones for episode 23 and will do episode 24 tomorrow.

>snip<

Hiroshi Ohnogi was the guest on the MBS radio program and was interviewed by Bobby. It was also announced that Mr. Kawamori would be on the program, along with various members of the staff, for episode 25.
MBS is a broadcaster, and they broadcast the Macross Radio Show.

Shaloom's liner notes are emphatically NOT the liner notes that come with the DVDs, and Shaloom never said they were. They're his own liner notes for the FWF-MG fansubs of Frontier.

But if you ARE claiming there's an interview with Ohnogi, here is the audio commentary list for the MF DVDs:

Disc 1: Yuuichi Nakamura, Megumi Nakajima, Shoji Kawamori on the Yack Deculture edition
Disc 2: Katsuyuki Konishi, Megumi Nakajima, Hiroyuki Yoshino on Ep. 4
Disc 3: Yuuichi Nakamura, Hiroshi Kamiya, Jun Fukuyama on Ep. 7
Disc 4: Aya Endo, Megumi Nakajima, Shoji Kawamori on Ep. 10
Disc 5: Megumi Nakajima, Shoji Kawamori, Yasuhito Kikuchi on Ep. 12
Disc 6: Yuuichi Nakamura, Aya Endo, Souichiro Hoshi, Hiroyuki Yoshino on Ep. 16

Discs 7, 8, and 9 came out AFTER Shaloom's liner notes started getting translated here, so if the Ohnogi interviews are from those, Shaloom would've needed a time machine.
Yot-chan is offline   Reply With Quote