View Single Post
Old 2006-09-11, 05:02   Link #74
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by king chopper
i know exactly what u mean i watch 3 diffrent animes inuyasha one piece and naruto but naruto and one piece seem the same and some voices are the same too for some characters for example* konomoharu in naruto has the same voice as tony tony chopper in one piece and they have both the same humour except i havent got into the feel of naruto yet
well yeah, japanese voice acting is a BIG thing... not like american voice acting (where all the good voices are done by like 3 guys...)

but i do dissagree with the type of humour in OP and Naruto... altho some of the comedy in both is about the idiocy of the main characters, OP does it so much more gracefully... instead of just repeating 2 or 3 jokes over and over again... like stepping in dog poo... (well, to a much lesser extent anyway... they have enough running gags going at the same time to keep them from being abused... and its not like ONLY the main character has that kind of joke going... they all do)

[offtopic] what is the revelance of you putting "well i watch 3 animes: inu yasha, naruto and op" in every post you make? especially when you dont actually comment or add to what-ever the person you quoted said... "i know what u mean"[/offtopic]
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote