View Single Post
Old 2009-10-09, 16:17   Link #1620
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Haven't updated this thread in a while...
Currently ditched Maplestory for lack of a decent PC to play, focusing on FFissidia and FFXII. I'm struggling against Lunar whale course with Jecht, planning on making a super ribbon after finally making some LV100 weapons.
FFXII is progressing rather slowly, I just can't seem to find Gil Snapper, and while I was taking a stroll down Henne mines, I pulled a lever. Guess what, five flans dropped off the ceiling and started splitting, efficiently making me panic and end up running around with just Balthier (LV13) alive. Luckily enough there was a save point nearby, so...I saved o_o
Quote:
Just wasted 3 hours on Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (spoilers) as I had struggle through it but did okay until getting ambushed soon after leaving the Velvet Room and aimed for the exit.. It is very pitiful as that I had just swapped persona, got new and more powerful ones, as well as the best equipment available yet this happened..
Nothing worse than a looong dungeon crawl going bad...be it enemies or power cuts, I've had both, casually right after beating an hour-long boss.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote