View Single Post
Old 2009-10-21, 11:36   Link #2496
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Huh? LOL? Atonement? ROFLMAO! Ah...that was hilarious.

Is this the Meiji era? Should they go around the world helping poor or something? How should they atone? By continuing to kill people? I don't get your point where in all your posts you keep saying it was "karma" and that a "happy ending" would have never occured but then you bring up something like "atonement"? Wtf is this, a shounen manga? LOL!

If I were suffering and forced to kill people by the last 3 years, why the hell would I want to continue suffer? I would have expected it if there was some kind of hero in this story but there wasn't. How can he atone for killing people? Construct a resurrection device so he can bring the dead back to the living? If it was me, I'd just live a normal life and forget about the past and all that suffering I ever faced.

Quote:
The assassin that killed them didn't come out of nowhere. Even if there wasn't an organization like Inferno to hunt them down, the fact is they made a lot of enemies through Inferno, and they'd be more than enough people to go after their heads. Not having them named explicitly hardly removes them from the grand picture.
You're right, he warned Reiji before he was gonna kill him and Reiji let his guard down on purpose so he can kill him.