View Single Post
Old 2010-11-20, 02:49   Link #76
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Today is a day that will be remembered trough generations, today is an ocassion that makes all the work put on Master Light is actually worthy of the time, ladies and gentlemans, today at Bogota Colombia, at 08:57 PM, the rock band Feedback (From wich the baterist is my buddy & close friend Champe) interpreted for the first time in history the Official musical theme of Master Light!

Yep, that's right, Master Light has an official musical theme, composed and interpreted by the rockband Feedback (come one, everyone from your sits give an obassion to this awesome guys, pue talent, that's right)

Now, the theme has only been songe din a concert, I don't have still the song in a digital format, BUT, right here, I have a redord from the concert mad eby Feedback and, in since minute 41:00 is when the play Master Light, yes, that's right. Now, the the quality of the video is not the best since it was recorded by a Camera in the concert, however, I hope you guys can hear the song (which is really sticky and cool), when I get the song in digital format, I'll upload it to my Youtube account, but for now, enjoy this "raw" record of the song. (remember, in minute 41:00 aprox they start playing "Master Light")

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10968474