View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 06:58   Link #148
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Kyoani: Hyouka (2-cours) and Chūni-byō Demo Koi Shitai (Unknown but probably 1 cour)
PA Works: Another (just finished), Tari Tari (Probably 1 cour Summer show), Hanasaku Iroha 2 (S2, OVA or Movie sometime in fall 2012 or winter 2013)
White Fox: Jormungand (2 cours if you include the split cour system)

Considering White Fox is a small studio and do even less works than Kyoani, I'm not sure if LB is possibility for them. Kyoani and PA Works seem most definitely out (since they are very busy) if LB is intended to be relased late this year or early next year, which by the timing of this announcement, I speculate that it airs around that time.

That leaves me speculating its either A-1 or Production IG as Key has expressed concern about choosing a production studio which leaves out DEEN and JC out since they are rather infamous in their quality when it comes to adaptations. A-1 and Production IG are both large, reputable studios and are pretty financially stable. Particularily A-1, which was clearly the 2011 winner making lots of $$ from Anohana, Ao no Exorcist, Idolmaster and Uta no Prince Sama. I don't think Bones, Gainax or Gonzo have what it takes to make a "high-profile" VN adaptation and most definitely not Xebec, Feel or Seven Arcs which tend to a lot of B/C grade VN or generic fanservice/ecchi adaptations 101.