Thread: Licensed KimiKiss pure rouge
View Single Post
Old 2008-02-05, 18:43   Link #1995
Lego

Why does everyone keep mentioning the airport? If they want to make "Mao leave" they're sure going to have to come up with a huge reason for it in four episodes. They aren't going to graduate at the end of the series since they'll most likely end it with the last episode being the cultural festival so she'll still be there. If Mao gutted it out while using Kai as a Kouichi replacement and tore herself apart with Kouichi x Yuumi I don't know if she'd flee back to France UNLESS Kouichi rejects her or chooses Yuumi(please don't happen).

If you had to ask me I'd like to get a Kouichi x Mao moment instead of a "five seconds to go in the episode, oh look they're a couple now". I'd love to see a passionate kiss, maybe some playing around, or at least a "I love you" moment. But as a Kouichi x Mao fan a simple and solid deceleration that they're a solid couple would be enough for me.

I didn't follow Nodame but from looking at Random's blog it looks like
Spoiler:
. I know that Honey & Clover also had
Spoiler:
. The reason why I don't want to look to much into his other shows is that for both of those he worked off of the manga. So he had a story that he just had to follow in anime form. The Kimikiss anime is different unless he is working off the light novel where
Spoiler:
. Hopefully that doesn't happen, I want a Kouichi x Mao
Lego is offline   Reply With Quote