Thread: Licensed KimiKiss pure rouge
View Single Post
Old 2008-02-05, 19:18   Link #1997
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
The question for me now is will they hook up before the final episode and we are given maoxkouichi couple moments or will they screw us and save them hooking up till the last minute of the final epiode?.
now this is what im scared about. its not good that most anime series have couples actually end up together in the last episode. it kinda kills the purpose of all that built up tension in the past 23 episodes only to be treated by a 5 second kiss in the dying moments of the series. Now that they showed references from the manga, i hope that they do more by actually showing some very rabu rabu moments that every chapter of the manga had ( if kouichi actually ends up with mao ).

But since the director is Mr. Kasai, i have great hopes for this series. I also think that the reel "kiss" would happen at around episode 20-22 and the real "kiss" would follow soon after.

Lego was also correct in pointing out the honoka similarities with yuumi, but remember that as of now there is no SOLID evidence that kouichi LIKES mao (we have been given hints, but i am not convinced) unlike in the other series where mr. yamato has definitely the hots for suzuka. It may turn out both ways but i am really pushing for a mao-kouichi ending.

And as for Yuumi's psycho hints, maybe its an easter egg by kansai? a subtle reference to a series that wil bring paranoia to future romance animes as long as there is a hint of yandereness.

oh yeah, now that futami "broke up" with kazuki and sakino's finally putting on the moves, im prepared to raise hell.

side note: 1999th post! and i thought i was the one in the millenium spot!
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote