View Single Post
Old 2008-02-16, 11:42   Link #19856
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Maybe a fight between BelkaRed and Gwen then, to see whose style is better?
Hmm, since you say Asagi is in the leagues of Signum as far as close combat is concerned, then Gwen will be in trouble if she gets close. However, since Asagi is a counterattack type, then Gwen will have the advantage throughout the fight. Asagi is going to need to go on the offensive.

Quote:
And Lightning Gravity Fall translates to "Inazuma Juuryoku Otoshi"... which is actually a name of a Super Sentai Robo finisher, and shares the same name with another famous attack in SRW

Colwell's licensing Ferraris for creation? Now why didn't I think of that
I wonder who comes up with these names...

Quote:
The SGS is quite involved with searching for Lost Logia, and quite unlike the TSAB don't have much red tape to stop them, except in the case of high-level Lost Logia which, as explained above, requires the presence of an Enforcer to collect

While SGS probably won't have the TSAB's resources at hand, they still have the ability to track down alot of B+ to AAA+ level Lost Logia running around
I can surely make use of this.

Quote:
That's not illegal

*runs from mob*
Then what would be illegal is this...

... wait, I better not post such a pic...

*runs*

Quote:

Wow, ever since Aria I've had this desire to go to Venice... didn't know you already had

Although unfortunately Venice's water guides are all male, nothing like the wonderful and sexy Undines of Neo-Venezia

*rows faster*
They mostly use electric boats to transport people around, too. Gondolas are mostly used by couples.

... But of course, I wouldnt mind taking a gondola alone if I saw such hawt and sexy water guides...

*runs*

Quote:
Spoiler for Ask, and thou shalt recieve:

BELKARANGERS WIN!

And hopefully these are their *real* barrier jackets.

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
That's perfectly legal.

*runs*
I definitely agree with you, my friend.

*runs too*

Quote:
Wow, you did go to Venice. Wish I could go overseas as well.

Yeah, all gondoliers need to be as HAWT and SEXY as Aria's...

*RUNS REALLY FAST*

If you get a chance to go, it is very worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
And here's Aurion's combat capability assessment.

Going along the lines of HAXX that is not HAXX, I present you....

Spoiler for LONG:

Hopefully, it'll come thru as acceptable. I lowered his stamina further and batted off some more unacceptable capabilities. And I also made sure to properly cite the limitations of each aspect. So, how is it?
I see nothing wrong here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
RADIO EDIT: Finished Scene V. Keroko's introduction and pwnage/pwnd. Hope you all enjoy (insert obligatory question to Keroko-kun here if I got her character right).
I forgot which was the last part I read... Do you have a list of links for Alpha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Well, Yuuno actually, when you unlock the Nice Boat ending.

*runs*
If it is what I think it is, HOLY SH--! The bad memories...

Quote:
Neil and the other competitor?
Well, if Artei is still 18 during StrikerS, then Neil will be his sempai... and even the "other competitor" wont be a gaki for him.

Quote:
Because... it is her?
So I guess she copied Hayate's ways...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
@Erio: Er... No one knows for sure if Kha and Fate are married officially... yet.
When do they start their romantic relationship anyway?

Quote:
~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

Fate's profile has been updated! Click here for more info.

A quick look at the changelog:

Spoiler for Fate awesomeness:
Any other issues to point out?

Library closing! BRB in a while!
Well, IMO, the fact that Bardiche is very quite and most of the time speaks in single word sentences is what makes it unique, interesting and awesome. That's why the sudden change to a super-GARlock Bardiche does not compute, at least for me.