View Single Post
Old 2008-07-01, 00:21   Link #38
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Sorry for the dbl post but I thought of something...not gonna tag since its not a spoiler more of a theory.

Ok, we all know Ipin's Master is suppose to look like Hibari which of course is why she has a crush on Hibari. Now Ipin's master is also suppose to be an Arcobaleno (I can never spell that) but it seems with Uni's paci we have more then 7 total, if you count Lal and Col as two seperate ones. Ok back to Ipin's Master. The one pic we see of him, he does look like Hibari. Since we have abso no back story on Mr. Personality, could it be a stretch to say maybe possibly somehow theyre related? Maybe, maybe not. Just a thought. I know there is a theory going around that Hibari may actually be from the future or atleast know more then he lets on. I believe this about TYL!Hibari but not young!Hibari. If he knew about the Arcobaleno, then I think his initial reaction to meeting Reborn would have been different. Again I dunno Im just typing right now

Ok back to Ipins Master. Time for fun with pictures 8D We've all seen this (well unless youre not passed chap 179 of manga...Lal's flashback where the 7 original Acro's are shown. Based on a conv I had with a friend this is how I see who is who

Spoiler for image from chap 179:

Top Right: Dunno, possible whoever gave the paci to Uni, note the hat. - more then likely has the Orange one
Bottom Right: More then likely Ipin's Master - color unknown
Top Middle: Lal - color blue
Bottom Middle: Viper - color indigo
Top Left: Unknown, possible Verde? - more then likely green
Bottom Right: Im betting thats Skull - more then likely purple
Far Right: Reborn - color yellow

Col takes Lal's place but both are still Acro having a blue paci. So Ipin's Master more then likely has the red Paci.

Ok discuss!
First off, I thought when Colonello took Lal's place as an Arcobaleno, he also took over the pacifier that was supposed to be hers. I recall vaguely that was mentioned or hinted somewhere. So there wouldn't be more than seven.

About Ipin's master being Hibari - it's a possibility that in the future Hibari will become an Arco. Isn't it that they go through training and the best are chosen to gain the "curse" and are reverted back to a baby hitman? So it's a possibility.

No wait, now that I looked at that picture carefully again I'd say that all those present in that picture are future Arcobaleno babies. If that's so, then Hibari can't be Ipin's master if Ipin's master is indeed that guy with the long ponytail in chinese coat. And aren't Arcobaleno longer lived than any normal human?

I guess the big question is: who has the power to turn the ultimate hitmen into Arcobaleno? Could it be that Uni's pacifier is the father of them all? The one that has the power to turn them into Arcobaleno in the first place?

Umm...this post is downright incoherent.

By the way Bun-bun, your icon...is it that guy from Amatsuki? O_o Heh, he was the reason I watched the series in the first place. XD

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote