Thread: Licensed Hunter x Hunter
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-28, 14:06   Link #1060
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Who be talkin' crap 'bout mah boy Luffy? He may not have a girlfriend, but he's still a pimp (y'know, what with being the guy who befriended an entire island of hot amazon chicks and all). Actually, Gon's a pimp too for that matter, since he even told Killua that he dated a bunch of girls when he grew up on that island, so they're both even, in my book.

Anyway, a prediction: Perhaps Pariston will find out about Alluka's power and use it to his advantage? Now that more strict measures have been placed on the election rules, I can see him taking any measure possible in order to gain the chairman position. And not to mention that he should already be in a high enough position to fulfill any of Alluka's "pesterings" with little trouble......

Gon didn't date a bunch of "girls", he dated older women who really just wanted to see the island. And I doubt these women were the smoking hot/cute women you see in harems. Nevertheless, he's still pretty damn good with women in general, if Palm is any example(I recall Biske saying something similar as well I think).

That does sound like a possibility about Pariston using Alluka, and makes the most sense given why they would start two different arcs at the same time when they don't particularly coincide with each other. I would wonder how he would know of an ability of a non-Hunter person, unless he has a spy or something, which I doubt. He'd probably just use someone else to make the wish in his stead, so he doesn't have to worry about the repercussions of it all =0\.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote