View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 20:09   Link #20
Vena
Carpe Diem

Just to quote myself from the episode thread for things I noticed on a better stream (some of which I had previously seen but forgot to mention):

Quote:
Spoiler for On a second watch through with a better stream, things to notice:
I feel like a lot of us overlooked that pause for Mikono between staring at Kagura and when she, then, suddenly freaks out and tries to get away. That overlap is also really peculiar, it makes Amata seem like an impostor or something the way he keeps getting erased/replaced by Kagura. (And Mikono likes overlapping him on Kagura, seemingly subconsciously.)

That said, if anyone remembers the terrible vision Cayenne had back in the day (and assuming that Jin remains dead, and doesn't suddenly get Mykage resurrected... which is possible). Looking at that image a second time, those wings on the back, may be the Mithra's and the girl is ambiguously skirted (either Mikono or Yunoha). If Kagura can reverse things, then the dilapidated form of the Mithra may be his inability to repair it completely, and the position of the dark mecha holding something is very similar to Kagura's triumphant *dancing* today. (And it'd be a cyclops since half its head is gone. )