Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2014-07-02, 21:09   Link #5065
Chitanda Eru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladezer View Post
Yes finally my time to shine

Saki chapter 129 leaks are out. Seems we are getting Usuzan's flashback, really happy about that. Glad we didn't go into Teru back story, I think that should really be saved for the finals or during the individuals.

Also Hayari's back story seems to be wrapping up, which means we may finally head into the main plot.

Also hopefully find out who is Usuzan's Vice captain is. I'm hoping its Sawaya, I just feel she's the better choice, also seems more fitting that Yukiko would get more attention as the captain then the vice-captain, and before anyone says that Nodoka being the vice-captain supports with Yukiko being vice-captain, i'd just like to remind you all that they had no idea if she would be in the team tournament at all. Also don't say I'm wrong until get the actual chapter, please.

Really looking forward to the vice-captain match. For this match I also see it being Kinue who loses the most points, because that probably who Usuzan's vice-captain will be aiming for, if they don't win through mostly tsumoing

I really want to find out Megan plays, I also want to ask you guys something, what is the likely hood that Megan could use a style the emulates American style mahjong, like how Hao emulates Chinese mahjong for her style, now I doubt that is her style just curious, an also wondering if its possible to use some american winning hands in riichi mahjong like with how some chinese hands can qualify for winning hands.
And the next chapter will be released in two weeks, Hope that Ritz can maintain this pace as long as possible
Chitanda Eru is offline   Reply With Quote