View Single Post
Old 2013-04-04, 00:24   Link #33
backbone
Banned

Watching till the end :
Kotoura-san : Mix of comedy and drama really intrigues me, and the cast are full of hilarious people
Pycho-Pass : the first couple of episodes are still ok but . . . . when the room full of brains were introduced, everything suddenly fell flat for me. But i still watched it until the end as i wanted to know how to end the sybil domination, but nothing happened in the end
shin sekai yori : I watched it simply because it has saki, the most powerful female lead i've ever seen in recent memories, although the pacing felt very off in some place, in the end it's still a fun ride
sakurasou no pet na kanojo : Oh man, this show is simply awesome and can easily beat Toradora in terms of drama and hilarity. And sorata's performance as male lead truly exciting to watch
Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai : Easily surpass the first season, as it focus more on character developments and Kodaka's ways to deal with his harem
Mondaiji-tachi : Pure fun, full action, and intereting characters with hilarious dialogues everywhere. Although the annoying explanation about some sort of legend kinda turned me off. Overall it's pretty fun show
senyuu : Oh man, i almost forgot mentioning this. This show really captured me with its hilarious jokes and incredibly funny animation style. And Hiro shimono being a tsukkomi is a huge plus for me

Dropped :
Da Capo III : Boring, repetitive, and full of moronic fanservice. dropped in ep 5
GJ-Bu : Boring, the jokes are lame, and very random with nothing really happened. dropped in ep 8
sasami-san ganbaranai : disturbing to watch, full of difficult things to digest, and the animation style killed my eyes. dropped in ep 5
Tamako market : Full of lame jokes and the yuri hint made me drop this show in ep 3
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha : Lack of explanations, annoying time skip, and incredibly rushed pacing. dropped in ep 4
Cuticle Tantei Inaba : Full of lame jokes. The characters didn't atrract me a single bit. dropped in ep 3
Amnesia : Ugh, this show was interesting at the first couple of episode. But when the truth regarding the female MC began to unravel itself, it feels . . . dry and fell flat miserably, somehow made me very disappointed. dropped in ep 7
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote