View Single Post
Old 2009-02-15, 10:07   Link #11
zibi88

Well even since he was with Mei alone at the beanch he keept thinking about Lilin ^^ and offcourse she is thinking about Layfon so I can assume that this pairing is kinda best ^^ since

Lilin: loves Layfon for who he is and doesnt care about his power or stuff like that...their are childhood friends that understands each other the best

Feli: a lonely person who came to Zueli for the same thing like Layfon which is to find her own path to live.... so she found a similar person to her which is Layfon... dont know if she has a crush on him since she doesnt show any emotions (and simple thing like a smile is super rare in telekinetics.... so yeah have a all-time-gloomy-violant-loli as your girlffriend and you will be super lucky....) Feli for me is rather kinda funny character that gives little comedy into the story

Nina: she only thinks on power... and how to get it or use Layfons power for her own squad17 profit....(but its not right to make layfon the work while she is not taking it seriously...since why to bother while there is layfon who will kick everyones ass) I dont see any romantic interreaction toward Layfon..... her only objective is to gain power and that's it..... at least in ep6 she starts to understand that Layfon is WAY ABOVE HER LEVEL and doesnt need much training (well the score shows it the best... layfon score above 19,800,000 while nina not even 1milion [she got above 800,000]... so roughtly said Layfon is above 20times stronger than her ^^ strange that as for a captain her level is very close to that sniper guy...normaly she should be 2x stronger than him...)

Mei: well typical hero-complex the one who got saved by Layfon from death and here is the crush like all other girls in the school.... becouse he is cool and powerfull.... well but its rather 1sided crush (since 1v1 in the park and all that layfon was thinking is lilin...)

to put in few words in discriptions:

Lilin: pure love without any hideing meening behind it
Feli: im the same as you situation (im a tool for fighting...)
Nina: power jelousy
Mei: typical hero-complex ^^

Well it only past few episodes and to tell it more we need to see at least 2x that much episodes ^^ but anyway right now im a LayfonxLilin pairing fan ^^ since both of them keep thinking about the other one... and its rather pure without any hideing meening behind it...(like hero-complex, power jelousy or I'm the same like you situation...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post

That last part of the scene I mentioned here could prove something. If a girl worrying about a guy to the extent she wants to cry (especially after what she did to him herself) could justify Nina's possible inclusion into Layfon's harem, then I guess I'll have to be content with the discoveries... for now.
nah I rather would say that she is worried becouse if she hurt him so badly he might leave the squad17 and the same the squad might end up disbounded... she feels guilty becouse it might be her fault for that to happen.... well she finally found someone to add in her squad and she already hurt that person so badly...

Feli was worried there too... since you forgot how close she was to him when he was regenerating on the bed.... so its natural for someone to worry about someone else then you hurt that person.... thre is no romance in there in my eyes...