View Single Post
Old 2004-06-25, 18:12   Link #13
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

Love Hina

Princess Mononoke-Don't get me wrong, Miyazaki is my GOD, and this is a very well done film, but it wasn't as...ummm...'magical' as his other films.

Tenkuu no Shiro no Rayputa- It's my least favorite Ghbli film well...because...it just really drags, and, while it's a fun ride GETTING to the Castle, when they actually get there, all the 'magic' is gone...

Kino no Tabi- I really liked the first few eps, but still, It just doesn't work for me...

Utena- It's just too shoujo-y, and most episodes could be 15 minutes long if it weren't for those dramatic falling scenes, where they take at least 1 1/2 min. to actually FALL. Yeah, it's imaginative, but I would've liked it better if it wasn't so dramatic. I really liked the first, well, 7 eps!

And, well, I actually think Saint Seiya is pretty overrated also...I mean, it's not that bad, and the story is imaginative, but it's kinda tiring seeing the whole 'I kill you, but you 'come back to life' and kill me, but then I 'come back to life' and I..ugh. I know some people will hate me for that..

Last edited by mayukhers112; 2004-06-30 at 14:15.