View Single Post
Old 2004-09-14, 17:26   Link #46
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
A recap is good but it would be even better if it was correct.

Itachi did create a water wall to be protected from the explosion.

And you start to invent thing here, contradicting the explanation of 2 characters because... You don't like what the manga says.

The simple truth is that as during every fight in Naruto the fighters explain what's going on and that you disliked the explanation and thus invented your own which contradict what Kakashi and Kurenai explained without even a single proof nor reason.

Oh and besides Itachi never used a Water Clone it was a Kage Bunshin.

Excuse for the water clone...becasue i did not know if it was a Bushin or a water clone...either way is stilla clone...sorry for the water part..

pbut all of my explanation is right there in the manga...and Kurenai and Kakshi are awayl thinking that the Clone is the real Itachi..Kurenai have this tough until kakashi warned her...and Kakshi knew this just before he passed the Knife to Kurenai

watch the manga again..very close, im only saying wath im saw in the manga...im niot inventing nor contradicting....and wath was thjat that i invented my ownexplanation??????