View Single Post
Old 2004-09-15, 10:02   Link #58
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Well remeber that just before the Kakashi water clone he did The Water Wall, in this momnet everyone loose vision of kakshi, in this moment kakshi replace himself with the clone, and goes under water
Exactly it's obviously what happened but can you prove me that Kakashi wasn't a Water clone from the beginning?
No, it's just stupid because it wasn't even hinted at all.

Quote:
The part of the explanation, remember that after this hapens Kurenai and Kakshi only apears in only to pages in the whole manga after this kakashi appears a couple of time, but more concern of Sasuke because now sasuke is the center stage.. also, when you mention the zabuza figth remeber that the arc was centring in Zabuza as the Main villain, after the itachi incident, if you see, his name is only mentioned like 4 times in the whole manga (most of them by sasuke who did not witness the fight, you have a point with the explanation, could it be that the explanation will be done the next moment Itachi appears?
I don't get your point, the explanation isn't important and didn't need to be corrected because it lasted only two pages?

It's very simple actually, if Kishimoto wanted to make us believe that Itachi was in fact a Kage Bunshin since the beginning Kakashi would have say something about it rather than to say that his jutsu speed was impossible to follow and then not to correct his thought after that.

Quote:
as i had the same perception of that fight as you had, and it makes itachi looks cooler, but it has always bother me how we coul make hand seals without taking his hand out of the cloth, unless he doesnt makes hand seals....
But they didn't say he did no hand seals at all even thought maybe the Mangekyou Sharingan allows to do that but frankly I don't think so, it would be too much overkill.

It was just say that it was too fast to be noticeable (under his big coat anyways ).
In the end your therory doesn't explain the situation because even if it was a Kage Bunshin nobody saw him made the hand seals to do the clone neither to do the Genjutsu counter nor the water protection in front of him.

Actually it's that simple : we never saw Itachi made a hand seal.

Quote:
also Can ORochimaru Summond Yondaime????? inst Yondaime Soul inside the dead God Stomach????
Ask Kishimoto, not me :P
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote