Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post

Sad truth, but maybe she gets a cameo.
You know it's bad when even Himegami appears in the credits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post

The Academy City-made space elevator [Endymion].
At the day when the Endymion's completion is to be unveiled, Kamijou Touma and Index meet a Level 0 named Narumori Arisa.
Index and Arisa discover a mysterious link between each other as [vigorous eaters], and during their afterschool time to enjoy themselves, Stiyl, along with other magicians with him, suddenly began an attack. And the target is Arisa.
What is the reason behind the Magic Side targeting a girl from the Science Side? During this attack, near Academy City, a girl leader by the (unusual -Ed.) name of Shut Aura leads a law-enforcement unit deployed there.
Touma, Index and Arisa, forced into a corner, decide amidst the chaos. And Stiyl speaks, "That girl is capable of sparking a war between the Magic and Science Sides."

When Magic and Science meet, the story — with the Endymion as its stage — will begin!

Well shit... Space Elevator huh... I knew this day would come...

And Yay! Finally something to speculate! First off let me just say that this kind of plot seems VERY familiar not only for an Index story, but also any original Anime Movie...>.> They sure love their Mysterious Bishoujo Character. So I'm guessing either Arisa is a Gemstone, hence the Level 0 part, or she has some secret technology regarding the Space Elevator...

...Or she's an Alien Wizard.

P.S - Anybody wiki'd the name 'Endymion'? There might be a hint there...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote