View Single Post
Old 2007-11-15, 18:26   Link #17
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Very true, the chapter summary so far doesn't resolve the shadow issue...
One possibly i can see is as dawn approaches thriller bark begins to sink, all of the strawhats are dragged on board Sunny by those pirates, and then, when thiller bark sinks, the zombies sink into the water with the island and thus mass purification... all of this occuring seconds before sunrise... i mean, thiller bark is an enemy ship, and you jsut know an enemy ship that massive is bound to end up sinking in the end

really so far, it seems like the only way all the zombies would be purified... i mean, the only other way is if Moria gave the order, but Moria does not seem like a man who would be true to his word, as he would rather wait for dawn to kill his enemies than to release the shadows right before dawn... he may run away from nightmare luffy, but i do give him enough creidt to not resort to giving his enemies what they want when he's beaten and they threaten to hurt him more.

Also, i think Robin will get her shadow back right away... unlike Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji, her shadow was not placed inside a Zombie... as such, when Moria let's go of her shadow, it will try to return to her
actually it is a good idea, sinking moria ships to the seas is the only way to return all the shadows, other than waiting for moria to gave his order..
also i was wandering about this moria order thing...
can moria control this order thing... i mean can he control what shadow to return and what not.. also if said to shadow to return to their own bodies.. would all the shadows return to their own bodies even if they are far away from moria and didn't hear him said that or they must hear it to return.. anyway their is still a lot of Moria's powers that we didn't see yet.. i can't believe that these are his powers only...