View Single Post
Old 2011-01-21, 03:02   Link #2020
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0c0ntr0l View Post
He definitely isn't fine with it. In the way that he's unhappy that it happened to her. But I don't think her lack of virginity bothers her. I mean with Shou it did the opposite, it increased his jealousy to a point where he was going to have sex with her.
But it was also why he didnt have sex with her in the end as well. The scene popped in his head and he stopped. So it does bother him. Not the virginity but imagining her having sex with another guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Where's the NTR? A flashback where she had sex with Touru before even meeting Utsumi doesn't really count as NTR
Shou moment was a pure 100% NTR though. People who say its not doesn't have an idea what NTR means in contemporary times.

Flashback can still be treated as NTR though it is far from being 100% NTR. For example in game if protagonists finds a person he likes having sex on tape in her past (usually she acts pretty slutty though) that can still be tagged as a NTR if main hero feels jealousy etc - all feelings that follow NTR. I know cause I am one that belongs on tagging teams on few sites. Before we had a lot of argues what NTR was but lately we settled a bit. Technically flashback of ones past is not NTR but practically it still can be tagged as one for generating the same felling in hero and reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnythesun View Post
I can't really see him being a good guy anymore. Sure we don't know his side of the story, but I find it unlikely he didn't know they were being taped. So he just happened to persuade her to have sex with him, happened to lead her to the storage room or whatever where a camera just happened to be installed? I don't think so.
The friend could have recommended the place for him as a safe in school. Just like in my school if friend recommended safe spot on school were you can smoke a lot will follow. Nothing strange.

As for wanting have sex - he is teen and they may have pushed him into this by telling he has no balls.

Yuki too is stupid. Spreading her legs pretty fast and doing it on school grounds.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-01-21 at 03:21.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote